Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What is it? Big reveal!!!

Hello, I hope this day finds everyone well.


Today is the day to reveal what I made.....

Can you believe it's December 1st already?

Okay, Okay, lets get started............................

1.) First I gathered my supplies,



Along with my pattern that I found in the current issue of Crochet Today Magazine



2.)  Second, I stitched,....... and I stitched,......... and I stitched, then I weaved in all of
the ends.(which means I stitched)
Then I stuffed,.... and  Okay, Okay, you get the picture.


 And this is what it turned into.......




The Cutest Choo-Choo EVER!!!!

I just loved this pattern from the time I picked up the magazine, I made a few of the
other project, (and learned a big lesson in checking your gauge before starting the project again.).
 Anyways, I have a few more projects to finish up so for now I will bid you ... Farewell and happy hooking.

                                               From   Shannon  At 112th Street


1 comment:

  1. Your so creative. I love it!! The train is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete