Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tough week!!!!

Good Morning to all.

Boy have we had a tough week here at 112th street.
Mr. F's shop moved into it's new building on
Saturday. So Monday was the official 1st day in this
beautiful new shop. You would think that would be
great, seeings how they have been getting ready for
the move for about a year. Well need less to say things
didn't, and aren't going as well as everyone was hoping.
So we are extremely excited for the weekend, to have
a little recoup time.

So this morning I wanted to do something that would
cheer everyone up and start the weekend off right.
This is what I came up with.........








The best part is that it didn't cost a thing. I truly
believe these little paper hearts will not only convey
my message, they will put a smile in their hearts
upon sight :) and that will put a smile in mine.
I am off to make some little ones to place in
drawers,cupboards, and anywhere I believe they
will be stumbled upon.
Now one more thing before I go I have this
one for you!!



I hope you all have a great weekend and you start it
with a smile in your heart.

Shannon at 112th Street

P.S. Later today I will post a little tutorial on how to fold
these hearts.

1 comment: