Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My very first posting

 Well I am very excited about my newest adventure!! I have been encouraged by many of  you ( family and friends ) to start a blog or a website to show/sell some of the thing that I make. This is my first step along the way.

  To show my current projects and to explain in tutorials how you can easily do the same.
I hope to meet new friend on my journey and reconnect with old friends and family.

  I have many great ideas for my blog, and I believe with a little patience and some reader interaction "At 112th Street" will be ever evolving.

So with that said I will excuse myself to start working on my next post.

                                                                                                                                                         
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment