Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

When Life Happens

Well we've had alot of life happening here  At 112th Street, and you can't always be ready for it.


In March  2011 we lost a very dear and wonderful Woman, my mother. Even when you know that someone you love is Ill, it is still a very painful ordeal to muddle through. And muddle through we are.


Although the pain is still here I realize that I must work through it and move on in my daily life to start feel any semblance of normal. I have witnessed the strength of others in my family as they make peace with their loss and I am ready to do the same. With my support system in place (as always) I take the first steps.


  1. On Easter Day Mr. F and I planted a tree in her memory.
  2. I am also going to restart this blog
 
I hope that you will come along for the ride as we experience,


LIFE AT 112th STREET.

<3 Shannon









No comments:

Post a Comment